Abstract submission closed
We are excited by the substantial number of high quality contributions that have already been submitted.
Nevertheless, in order to maximise the opportunity to share the latest results across the range of topics represented at the ICLEA Final Symposium, we are pleased to extend the deadline for abstract submission to Monday 1 May 2017.
Do not miss this opportunity! Send your abstract now!
Abstract submission deadline is closed!
Abstracts for posters can be submitted until 1 May 2017. Acceptance notifications will be send in April 7 May 2017.
An "Abstract volume & excursion guide" will be published in the Scientific Technical Reports. The reports are published under a Creative Commons licence and are available as open accessible publications ISSN: 2190-7110.
Please follow the guidelines for the submission of your abstract.
- The abstract is to be submitted in English.
- Select one or more of the four sessions adressing your poster(s). You will find detailed information about the sessions in the Scientific Programme.
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: title, author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), email address of corresponding author and abstract text.
- Your abstract text should have 800–1000 words; at least one page text and one page figures and references; maximum three pages in A4.
- Text style: typed single-spaced, font Arial, font size 11.
- Send the abstract as a word file with figures in high resolution (minimum of figure resolution is 300 dpi). You can send the figures separately as jpg in high resolution.